Dr. Ahmad lectures frequently on various topics and can be scheduled for speaking engagements by calling or emailing the office. Lectures can be tailored to meet the needs of the audience. Popular topics Dr. Ahmad has spoken on include:
- The art of wellness in the 21st century: personal goals and cultural clash.
- Metabolic abnormalities and weight management.
- New insights in the treatment of bipolar depression.
- Urgency for accurate diagnosis and effective treatment in bipolar disorder.
- Obstacles in the treatment of schizophrenia: overcoming fear and prejudice.
- An integrative approach in the treatment of psychiatric illnesses.
- Treatment of medical co-morbidities in psychiatric disorders.
- The Wrath of God (A faith based survival paradigm); a film and presentation on the aftermath of earthquake in Pakistan. Studying the resilience and prevalence of post-traumatic stress disorder, depression and anxiety.
- Course Series “Practical Application of Second Generation Antipsychotics,” 4 hours
- Metabolic Findings/Syndrome, “A comprehensive Perspective Based on Interaction Between Obesity, Diabetes, and Inflammation,” 2 hours
Interviews & Appearances